45th Annual Rudy Harris Handball Tournament
2021-09-24 - 2021-09-25
Fargo, ND USA
YMCA of Cass & Clay Counties, Fercho Branch
400 1st Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103
Monday, 13-Sep-21 23:59:00 EDT
Monday, 20-Sep-21 23:59:00 EDT ($5 late fee applies)
Office: 701-364-4130 / Cell: 701
LOCATION: YMCA Fercho Branch â€¢ 400 1st Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103 â€¢ www.ymcacassclay.org YMCA Fercho Branch locker rooms and showers will be available to registered tournament players at no cost, please bring your ID and a lock. TOURNAMENT INFORMATION/REGISTRATION CONTACT: We would prefer it if you registered, paid entry fees, and paid guest banquet tickets online.Â If you have questions or choose not to register/pay fees online, then contact Dee Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org, 701-364-4130 (office), or 701-238-3944 (cell). Donations to the Friday Night Social & Saturday Night Banquet cannot be paid online. To make a donation and/or pay your entry/banquet guest fees (if you choose not to register/pay fees online), please make checks payable to YMCA and mail your check to: Dee Jones, YMCA Fercho Branch, 400 1st Ave S, Fargo, ND 58103. FEES, DISCOUNTS, & DEADLINES: Registration Fees (without any discounts): $55 for first event, $10 for second event.Â Note: a $5 Late Fee will be added for entry forms submitted/received after 11:59pm on Monday, September 13. Discounts (you may take all discounts for which you are eligible):
- USHA/CHA Member Discount: $5
- High School/College Student Discount: $30
- TOURNAMENT GAME TIMES & SCHEDULES: Tournament brackets & schedules will be emailed to each registered player on Wednesday, September 22.
- TOURNAMENT RULES, including expected COVID-19 precautions
- Food: Snacks, fruit, and beverages will be provided throughout the tournament, lunch provided on Saturday
- Friday Night Social at Rhombus Guys Pizza, courtesy of the F-M Handball Club and its members.
- Saturday Night Banquet & Raffle at Moorhead Billiards (the banquet is free to all tournament playersâ€¦raffle tickets are extra!)
- HOTELS: Reserve your hotel room early since the Fargo Marathon is being held the same weekend as the Rudy!
- TOURNAMENT DORECTORS & PLANNING COMMITTEE